A light, nourishing cream that instantly replenishes moisture and helps to calm and protect irritated skin. Contains Phyto CBD, a unique blend of Hemp Seed Oil and cosmeceutical grade CBD with calming, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties. Guaranteed THC-free.
• 98% naturally derived ingredients
• Helps calm irritated skin and protect the skin barrier
• With pre- & probiotics, CBD, cannabis sativa oil, squalane and ceramides
• For calm skin with reduced redness
ABOUT THE LINE
CLEANFORMANCE by DOCTOR BABOR blends clean beauty, plant-based ingredients and powerful precision formulas. Utilizing over 95% naturally derived vegan ingredients and pre- and probiotics for high performance clean products, packaged in recycled materials. High-powered active ingredients for balanced, glowing skin. CLEANFORMANCE stands for maximum transparency, maximum reliability, and maximum performance. For each DOCTOR BABOR CLEANFORMANCE product sold, BABOR will plant a tree in our BABOR Forest near our company headquarters in Aachen, Germany.
SUSTAINABLE & TRANSPARENT PACKAGING
As an eco-conscious and 100% Climate Neutral brand, BABOR has a committed approach to Sustainability. CLEANFORMANCE product boxes are comprised of 80% recycled paper from an FSC-approved sustainable forestry and do not include any plastic wrap. All of the plastic tubes are made from 30% recycled and the glass jars and bottles are recyclable and show product content levels - for complete brand transparency.
Protects the skin barrier and improves the condition of stressed, irritated skin. For a calmed, radiant and healthy-looking complexion.
PHYTO-CBD Cream Clinical Study:
100% agreed effective
90% agreed skin has a healthy glow
90% agreed skin is less irritated
90% agreed skin is smooth and calm
75% skin has more elasticity
After 72 Hours of application:
100% agreed effective
85% agreed skin had a healthy glow
80% agreed skin is less irritated
80% agreed skin is smooth and calm
Phyto-CBD cream 72-hour Hydration Effect: Increases skin moisturization by 28.3% in 30. Increases skin moisturization by 23%, 72 hours after initial application
*20 female subjects between 20 and 40 years of age
• Prebiotics and Probiotics: Help restore and rebalance skin’s microbiome for a healthy-looking, glowing complexion. Plant-based pre- and probiotics work together to strengthen the skin and protect it from environmental factors that contribute to issues like dryness, sensitivity, and acne. Skin is renewed, hydrated and smooth
• Natural Red Maple Bark Extract: Rich in polyphenols, this antioxidant blocks free radicals and combats the signs of premature aging caused by environmental factors. Protects, rejuvenates and promotes skin renewal by stimulating the skins own natural anti-aging functions for a youthful-looking, smooth complexion
• Phyto CBD: This unique blend of Hemp Seed Oil and cosmeceutical grade CBD is an effective antioxidant with calming, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties. It helps to soothe irritation and reduce redness to calm the skin. Rich in vitamins and omega fatty acids to hydrate for a glowing, even complexion. Guaranteed THC-free
• Squalane and skin identical Ceramides: Naturally derived to help hydrate and strengthen the skin barrier
All vegan, dermatologist-tested formulations are:
✔️ Mineral oil free
✔️ Synthetic fragrance free
✔️ PEG free
Apply to the face, neck and décolleté morning and/or evening after cleansing and massage gently into the skin. We recommend combining it with the Phyto CBD Serum.
AQUA, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL, LACTOCOCCUS FERMENT LYSATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, HYDROLYZED YEAST PROTEIN, CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL, PHENOXYETHANOL, GLYCERIN, PALMITIC ACID, C12-16 ALCOHOLS, SQUALANE, PARFUM, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, SCLEROTIUM GUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, CANNABIDIOL, TOCOPHEROL, CERAMIDE NP, LACTIC ACID, LINALOOL, GERANIOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ACER RUBRUM BARK EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL
The ingredients are listed in descending order calculated by volume in accordance with the mandatory labeling requirements.